One or more links below may contain an affiliate link, which if you make a purchase, we might earn a commission that helps us keep the mics on!
Gain new perspective, stay informed, improve skills, and reflect with these 5 books every entrepreneur must read!
These books can provide entrepreneurs with new ideas and perspectives on business, innovation, and leadership that they may not have considered before. This can help broaden your thinking and approach challenges in unique and creative ways.
While some of these books aren’t new, we found great value in each one and wanted to share with you!
Here are the 5 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read in 2023:
1. The Magic of Thinking Big – Dr. David J. Schwartz:
2. Who Not How – Dan Sullivan & Dr. Benjamin Hardy:
3. Blue Ocean Shift – W. Chan Kim | Renee Mauborgne:
4. Start with Why – Simon Sinek:
5. Never Finished – David Goggins:
Jump start your 2023 with these 5 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read!
Scale your content 5x-10X in 2023 with Jasper, your AI writing assistant! Try Jasper for FREE.
Are you a content creator? Struggling to increase your live stream views?
Read our article on 10 Ways to Increase Live Stream Views in 2023
- Finding Common Ground Over Food: Community, Content, & Creativity | Ep.176 Jim Mirabelli - September 27, 2023
- U.S. Army General: Battles, Badges, and Building Resilience | Ep.175 General John Gronski, (Ret.) - September 20, 2023
- Playing for Dough: The Intriguing Blend of Esports, Earnings, & Food Culture | Ep.174 Dave Cecconi - September 13, 2023