#OnTheStacks Podcast Episode 34 with Brad Barry and Tim McDermott, Co-Founders and Partners at Japhy Creative. In this episode Brad and Tim share their story: “two film majors who started a business.” We also talk about the day-to-day challenges of small business owners, what makes great video content, and the grit and underdog status of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
One or more links below may contain an affiliate link, which if you make a purchase, I will earn a commission that helps me keep the mics on.
Links and more from this Episode:
- Get Social with Japhy Creative
- Brad’s videography experience at Benco Dental
- Book mentioned in episode. Buy it here: Jack Kerouac – The Dharma Bums
- Scrooge Parody Video
- Beer we drank: SBC Eat a Peach beer
- Wilkes Family Business Alliance 20th Anniversary Video
- Visit Japhy on the web: JaphyCreative.com
- Email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Brad at email@example.com
- Japhy Creative’s only tweets on Twitter – @TGIFriday’s
Episode brought to you by Wilkes Consulting, a locally owned firm with expertise in government relations and liquor license consulting.