Today’s guest is Bri Majikes, Owner & Hair Stylist of BAM Studio.
In this episode, Bri and I talk about understanding your value as a business owner, how to prioritize your time, and outsourcing certain tasks to give you the opportunity to grow your business, but also ways you can use that time to decompress and relax.
Bri also shares her personal dealings with anxiety, identifying triggers, and the benefits of therapy.
Embracing Self-Worth, Mindfulness, & Therapy | Ep.161: Bri Majikes
One or more links below contain an affiliate link. If you click and make a purchase, we will earn a small commission that helps us keep the mics on!
- — Bri Majikes Intro
- — Valuing Your Time (Time = Money)
- — Challenges as a Business Owner
- — Education System
- — Therapy
- — Anxious Thoughts
- — Health Benefits of a Sauna
- — Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- — Bri Majikes, Thank You, Social Media, YouTube, Spotify & Apple
One or more links below may contain an affiliate link. If you make a purchase, we will earn a small commission that helps us keep the mics on!
Thank you to our sponsors:
🤖 Jasper: We’ve saved hundreds of hours by using Jasper AI to easily & efficiently create content. Scale your content 10X easier & faster with Jasper Artificial Intelligence! Tap Here to Try for FREE!
📝 Creators Legal: We use Creators Legal and it’s saved us thousands of dollars. Easy-to-use Contract templates that are perfect for Influencers & Content Creators in ANY industry. Tap Here To Try Creators Legal!
🦾 Center For Technology Innovation at Lackawanna College: Preparing students for the jobs of tomorrow in the world of advanced technology. Visit Lackawanna.edu
🔐 Ricci Security Solutions. OnTheStacks HQ is protected by Ricci Security Solutions. To secure your home or business, call 570-735-7500
🍔 Cavanaugh’s Grille. Mention Code “STACKS” for 1 FREE draft beer with purchase of any entrée when you dine at! 163 North Main St., Mountain Top, PA 18707
🛁 Perfect Storm Renovations – Kitchen & Bath Remodel. Call for a free quote today! 570-899-8710
If you’d like to be a guest on our show, please fill out this questionnaire.
Engage with us on Social Media:
- Finding Common Ground Over Food: Community, Content, & Creativity | Ep.176 Jim Mirabelli - September 27, 2023
- U.S. Army General: Battles, Badges, and Building Resilience | Ep.175 General John Gronski, (Ret.) - September 20, 2023
- Playing for Dough: The Intriguing Blend of Esports, Earnings, & Food Culture | Ep.174 Dave Cecconi - September 13, 2023