- #OnTheStacks – Dr. Jill Murray: Lackawanna College – Ep.062 - May 5, 2021
- #OnTheStacks – Tracey Selingo: Fork Over Love – Ep.061 - April 28, 2021
- #570Day: Initiative to Spread Positivity and Local Pride Set for May 7 - April 24, 2021
#OnTheStacks episode 44 with Hannah Burgess, owner of The Beekeeper’s Daughter. In this episode, Hannah shares the story of how she went from selling her raw honey at local farmers markets to buzzing her way onto shelves of national retailers. Hannah also talks about branding, packaging, and new product innovation.
This episode is brought to you by the Back Mountain Chamber.
Subscribe & Listen to the #OnTheStacks Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and Stitcher.
Links and more from this Episode:
- History of Hannah and her family’s multigenerational beekeeping business
- How and why she started bottling her own honey
- Benefits of local raw honey
- Honey Soda mentioned in the episode
- Branding, packaging, and new product innovation
- Honey of the Month club
- Comb Honey mentioned in the episode
- Bourbon Barrel Aged honey mentioned in episode
- Connect with The Beekeeper’s Daughter on the web and social media:
- Connect with our episode partner on social media:
Engage with host Bill Corcoran Jr. on Social Media:
Photos by Darren Elias