#OnTheStacks Episode 38 with Neil Edley, Chief Innovation Officer at Sugar Plum Chocolates. In this episode Neil share his passion for culture and food, the importance of innovation, and how his global travel inspires new product development.
Subscribe & Listen to the #OnTheStacks Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and Stitcher.
One or more links below may contain an affiliate link, which if you make a purchase, I will earn a commission that helps me keep the mics on.
Links and more from this Episode:
- FREE: Recipes and more from the Sugar Plum Blog
- Sugar Plum’s 25th Anniversary
- FREE: Frann Edley’s Homemade Pumpkin Loaf with Bourbon Maple Pecans
- The mistake that created the Zombie Bars
- Damn, Man. Snacks Guys Love
- Signature Nuts and Cheese Box
- Holiday Ornament Confection Collection
- CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT at Sugar-Plum.com
- Use code OnTheStacks at checkout to receive a FREE Peppermint Brownie Dark Chocolate Holiday Bar with qualifying purchase of $25 or more
- Add the Peppermint Brownie Chocolate Bar to your cart along with another product(s) that is $25 or greater and receive the brownie bar for FREE! Remember to type in code OnTheStacks at checkout (not cap sensitive). *Code is valid until 12/31/2020. Limit 1 per person.
- Neil’s favorite book mentioned in this episode:
- Get Social with Sugar Plum Chocolates:
Engage with me on Social Media:
Photos by Darren Elias