#OnTheStacks Podcast Episode 32 with Todd Carmichael, Co-Founder and CEO of La Colombe Coffee Roasters. He used to work in the warehouse at Starbucks. Now, his coffee empire is worth $1.2 Billion. Operating 30 stores across 6 states, Todd shares his humble beginnings, the importance of innovation, company culture, and the concept of being a decent neighbor.
Subscribe & Listen to the #OnTheStacks Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and Stitcher.
Also in this episode:
- The La Colombe Draft Latte
- Todd’s lifelong friend and business partner, JP Iberti
- Todd’s solo Trek across Antarctica in world record time – Documentary: Race to the Bottom of the Earth
- Dangerous Grounds: Watch Travel Channel
- Letter to the Editor: Wyoming Valley West $22,000 School Lunch Debt
- More about Todd Carmichael
- Connect with Todd on Instagram
- Visit a La Colombe Cafe in person
Brought to you by Wilkes Consulting, a locally owned firm with expertise in government relations and liquor license consulting.
Engage with me on Social Media:
Photos by Darren Elias