#OnTheStacks Episode 41 with Jane Henry, owner and lead decorator at Jane’s Sugar Magnolia. In this episode Jane shares her experience working with celebrity pastry chef, Ron Ben-Israel in New York City before returning to her hometown of Dallas Pennsylvania to follow her dream of opening her own specialty pastry shop. Jane also talks about finding your path, always being a student and learning, and taking chances to avoid having any regrets in life and business.
Subscribe & Listen to the #OnTheStacks Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and Stitcher.
Links and more from this Episode:
- Jane’s internship experience with celebrity chef and trendsetting cake designer & pastry chef, Ron Ben-Israel in NYC
- Hot cocoa bomb craze
- Life-like sugar flowers and how they’re made
- The meaning behind the name, “Jane’s Sugar Magnolia”
- Instagram cake contest with Madison Lee Cakes
- Mention code OnTheStacks when ordering by phone, email or in person to receive 10% OFF your order of $50 or more
- Join their mailing list for a FREE cookie on your birthday
- Email your order to email@example.com or by phone at 570-255-4383
- Visit them at 66 Main St, Dallas, PA 18612 or online at www.janessugarmagnolia.com
- Get Social with Jane’s Sugar Magnolia
Engage with me on Social Media:
Photos by Darren Elias