#OnTheStacks episode 48 with Ruth Corcoran, owner of a family-owned marketing, advertising and public relations firm, Corcoran Communications. In this episode Ruth shares her early beginnings in marketing and event planning, owning and operating a successful restaurant, takings big risks, and the importance of giving back to the community. We also talk all things content and digital marketing including: SEO, Google Rankings, Keywords, and more.
Subscribe & Listen to the #OnTheStacks Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and Stitcher.
One or more links below may contain an affiliate link, which if you make a purchase, I might earn a commission that helps me keep the mics on.
Links and more talking points from this Episode:
- Ruth’s first marketing role at a bank
- Starting her own Marketing & Public Relations firm, Corcoran Communications
- Importance of giving back to the community
- Finding a good mentor
- Content and Digital Marketing:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Ad Words
- Pay Per Click
- Google Rankings
- Blog writing
- Book mentioned in episode:
- Owning and operating Cork Bar & Restaurant
- Connect with Corcoran Communications on social media and the web:
Engage with host Bill Corcoran Jr. on Social Media:
Photos by Darren Elias