#OnTheStacks Podcast Episode 31 with Tony Brooks, Director of the Wilkes-Barré Preservation Society. A history buff with a passion for all things Wilkes-Barré, Tony shares his experiences and successes in life, including one that ultimately changed history forever and one that he is most proud of, the city councils’ unanimous vote to pass an anti-discrimination ordinance to help protect the local LGBT community.
In this episode we also covered the following topics:
- Diamond City: Trail of History Video Series
- YouTube: Diamond City: Trail of History
- Restoration of the Zebulon Butler House
- Membership to the Wilkes-Barré Preservation Society
Brought to you by Wilkes Consulting, a locally owned firm with expertise in government relations and liquor license consulting.
Engage with me on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnTheStacksPodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billcorcoranjr/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/onthestacks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/billcorcoranjr
- Website: www.onthestacks.com